Any Journalist. Any News Organization. Anywhere In The World.
NewsBios are available on any journalist, from any news organizations, anywhere in the world.
Each report is fully researched and up-to-the-moment, including*:
- Chain of Command
- Work experience not appearing on the journalist’s official bio
- Lawsuits and other complaints against the journalist
- Family relations that could influence how the journalist reports a story
- Insights revealed by scrutinizing the journalist’s reporting and social networking posts
- Any possible biases reflected by the journalist’s personal life activities
- Other information that reflects on the journalist’s character and proclivities
Each of our NewsBios dossiers is unique and reflects information our researchers are able to glean from publicly available information. We NEVER contact the journalists directly and we do not list or reveal the names of our clients.
[*Please note: Some data may not be available on some journalists, especially those who work outside the United States. Since we never contact the journalists directly, we can only provide biographical details that can be harvested from public sources.]