To place an order for a NewsBio dossier, or to obtain more information, fill in the form below. You may also phone us at 1-866-NEWS-070, ext. 2. (866-639-7070), or email your request to us: email@example.com.
We have researchers available 24/7. If you get voice mail, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call promptly.
Pricing is as follows:
- 3 Business Days – $200.00
- 2 Business Days – $295.00
- 1 Business Day – $375.00
- Same Day/Weekend – $425
Think of NewsBios as “reputation insurance.”
For more than 3 journalists, please submit a second form. Thank you!
NewsBios are available on any journalist, from any news organizations, anywhere in the world.
Each report is fully researched and up-to-the-moment, including*:
- Chain of Command
- Work experience not appearing on the journalist’s official bio
- Lawsuits and other complaints against the journalist
- Family relations that could influence how the journalist reports a story
- Insights revealed by scrutinizing the journalist’s reporting and social networking posts
- Any possible biases reflected by the journalist’s personal life activities
- Other information that reflects on the journalist’s character and proclivities
Each of our NewsBios dossiers is unique and reflects information our researchers are able to glean from publicly available information. We NEVER contact the journalists directly and we do not list or reveal the names of our clients.
[*Please note: Some data may not be available on some journalists, especially those who work outside the United States. Since we never contact the journalists directly, we can only provide biographical details that can be harvested from public sources.]
Official newsroom bios and LinkedIn résumés only provide you half of the story. It’s the other half that often matters the most – i.e. what the journalists don’t volunteer about their professional experiences and personal influences. That is where NewsBios excels.
Our in-depth dossiers, prepared by veteran researchers, let you “know” the world’s most influential journalists before you ever meet them. In fact, we often are pleased to hear from our clients that they gain insights about what makes journalists tick – even those they’ve worked with for years.
When your company’s or clients’ reputation is on the line, you really can’t afford to know only the “authorized” portion of a journalist’s background. You need to be certain you’ve got the full story.